I have been an avid following of Periscope. I think that it is rocking great compared with Facebook for business. I understand brands using Facebook and other social media to improve their brands. However, Periscope and to some extent Meerkat are seemingly for the first time a way to market services and products, live!
So I think that Periscope is real for business, and there are a dozen ways it can be used, such as:
- Sending out a scheduled Periscope session with existing users to demo a product or service.
- Getting random visitors to find you on Periscope and listen in and follow if you are compelling.
- Getting better indexing or links on Google for your business.
- Getting additional twitter generated links on Google.
- Just being able to find a live community of people that you don’t have to pay for.
Please check out StartupPOP.com and our new StartupPOP.com Blast service we have not go live with it yet. Please come to StartupPOP.com and get on our email list! Have a great day.