Dan has worked for over 20 years in both marketing and IT roles and more recently Internet product management and strategic online marketing. Beginning in 1999, Dan has worked on a variety of Internet based start-up and high volume ecommerce web properties such as abcdistributing.com, VictoriasSecret.com, Verio.com, Whois.net, Pre-Dating.com, Cupid.com, LockAndKeyEvents.com, StartupBusinessBootCamp.com, MobileHelpNow.com and others.
Online Marketing Expertise:
• Strategic Online Business Plan Development
• Landing Page Optimization (Certified With MarketingExperiments.com)
• Email/Database Segmentation Marketing
• Email Followup Sequences
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Web Analytics Expertise (Google, Omniture/Adobe, Coremetrics)
• A/B & Multivariate Testing (Google Optimizer, HiConversion)
• Branding, taglines, metas, and other site elements
Website Development Expertise:
• Product Management
• Writing Specifications
• E-Commerce Website Management
• Domain Name & Related Expertise
• Project Management
• Website Feature Development
• Social Networking
• 3rd Party Integrations, Data Feeds/XML
• Website Development & Management
What Makes Dan Unique:
Dan is an e-commerce professional with an MBA emphasis in e-commerce with 12 years of web experience. Dan has a unique combination of marketing, technical & management skills. Dan also has strong written and presentation skills promoting and developing web based businesses as well as plans and has experience with high volume e-commerce sites as well as start-ups.
Experience & Projects:
Founder, Take It National Inc., Boca Raton, Florida, 2010 – Present
Founder, Oops I’m Single (under development)
Board member – Iplan For College (under development)
Founder – StrategicPoints, LLC since 2001
Vice President & Co-Founder of Pre-Dating Speed Dating (Pre-Dating.com) 2001-2004, 2009-Present
Marketing Manager/Portal Manager at Verio/NTT Corp. (Japanese Phone Company), Boca Raton, Florida from 2006 to 2010
Ecommerce Strategist/Analyst at abc distributing in North Miami Beach 1999-2005
Director – Technology, Solayre Media, Inc., Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 1997-1998
Bell Atlantic Mobile, Bedminster, New Jersey (Now Verizon Wireless), 1990-1997
• MBA in Ecommerce, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL, 2006
• Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, 1987
• Winner of the 2004 Florida Atlantic University Technology Business Plan Contest.
• FAU Business Plan Contest Judge 2010 and 2011.
• Keynote Speaker at eTail2003 in Boston, Massachusetts.
• Speaker at DMA .netMarketing in Hollywood Beach, 2003.
• Member of South Florida Technology Alliance
• Member of Gold Coast Venture Capital
• Member of CEOSPACE
• 2009 Marketing Experiments Landing Page Optimization Certified
• 1 United States Patent # 7,277,888 B2 issued for Speed Dating & Speed Networking process that makes sure you don’t meet the same people at successive events.
You can find additional information about Dan at LinkedIn.